Moon Brat's Gothic Cathedral Ita Bag was inspired, of course, by the hauntingly beautiful stained glass windows of Medieval Gothic cathedrals, with just a hint of pastel kawaii! This rather large purse will hold all you may need (or want!) on your adventures or at a convention. Check below for features and bag grading details.
- ♥ Deep red exterior and interior, gold-tone hardware, and a deep red window insert.
- ♥ Main Pouch Size: 12.6 in x 10.6 in x 4 in (32cm x 27cm x 10cm) Can fit iPads, tablets, and many laptops!
- ♥ Display Window Size: 14.5 in x 10.6 in (37cm x 27cm)
- ♥ Lots of storage! Zipper pouch on back of bag (great for keeping things safe), zipper pouch inside backpack (for privacy), large interior pocket for phone or wallet, exterior side pocket for storing things on the go! And, of course, there's a window pouch!
- ♥ Window front pouch with two D rings for displaying enamel pins, charms, buttons, or any other treasure you fancy! Features its own zipper and is separate from the bag pouch!
- ♥ Insert that matches the bag's exterior! Use for easy pin placement and for a sleek, monochromatic look! Remove insert to reveal each bag's charming, contrasting lining! (This CAN NOT be switched/exchanged)
- ♥ Three (3) equal, convertible, adjustable straps included! Bag can be worn as a backpack, crossbody purse, or over the shoulder!
- ♥ Vegan-Friendly! Exterior is made from 100% vegan leather!
- ♥ Heart-shaped zipper pulls to match the window design!
- ♥ Complements many different fashion and costume styles including: gothic / goth, witch -y, Lolita fashion, fairy kei, and other J fashions, as well as cosplay and LARP costumes!
- A Grade Bags: Looks great! (These items are made by humans, so there could be some very tiny flaw somewhere that I've overlooked multiple times, but you know what I mean!)
- Standard: Very small "defects" that aren't really noticeable, such as slightly off-set layers on the front where some of the inner black material can be seen, very small glue stains, tiny cracks in vinyl edge, etc.
Seconds: Small, but more noticeable problems such as very off-set layers, noticeable cracks in the vinyl edges, and/or some small adhesive stains on the fabric cut-outs, etc.
All sales are final.
**Colors may vary slightly due to phone or monitor settings.**